- Single sign on through the direct link MU Connect or through Canvas.
- 24/7 access to schedule with people and services at a time that is convenient for you via the “My Success Network.”
- Schedule time online to meet with your Academic Advisor, Financial Aid, Residential Life, Center for Academic Success and Excellence, or other services on campus through the My Success Network.
- Gives you the ability to communicate with your adviser or campus services regarding the reason for the appointment and share other detailed information in advance of a meeting.
- When your instructor has a concern about your academic performance, take action and gain information of what support services are available to help you.
- Receive notifications from the instructors, advisers, and other campus personnel via your MU email account.
Your Right to Know as a Student
- Flags can only be viewed by you, the faculty member that raised the flag, and any individuals associated with the flag (i.e. your Academic Advisor).
- The goal of the system is to help you be successful and connect you to people and campus resources during your time at MU.
- The system is protected under the Family Educational Rights and Protection Act (FERPA)
- Learn more at the University of Missouri Registrar.