Referral - Considering Not Returning to MU Resources Referral
*Comments entered by referral raiser are not inserted into the template. Raise comments are for internal use only.
Dear Student First Name,
I've raised a Considering Not Returning to MU Resources Referral to aid in your decision-making process about not returning to MU.
We recognize that your decision is important to you and may have occurred for a number of reasons. We want to ensure that you have the appropriate resources to work through this process.
If you are not planning on returning to the university, we recommend the following resources to aid in your future success.
- Login to MU Connect via your preferred access point. If you haven’t yet talked to your academic advisor, schedule an appointment with them to discuss your decision and discuss your reasons for choosing not to return.
- If you plan to withdraw from MU before the end of an academic session, you must process the notice of withdrawal form with the Office of University Registrar or your academic college before the last scheduled day of coursework.
- If you decide not to attend the University of Missouri for the upcoming term and already have enrolled, you must cancel your enrollment or registration with the university. Contact your advisor or the University Registrar's Office for more information.
- If you receive scholarships, financial aid or bank loans, contact a financial aid advisor to discuss your specific financial situation. Schedule an appointment using MU Connect.
- If you live on campus, talk with Residential Life about your housing contract.
- Learn more about transferring your college credits to another institution.
- If you plan to register and need some additional advice or further assistance, please visit the Enrollment Checklist on the University Registrar website.
You also may be contacted by a member of our student success team as a follow up. Your success matters! If I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me.
Referral Raiser Name
Referral Raiser E-mail