- Single sign on through the direct link MU Connect or through Canvas.
- 24/7 access to schedule with people and services at a time that is convenient for you via the “My Success Network.”
- Schedule time online to meet with your Academic Advisor, Financial Aid, Residential Life, Academic Retention Services, or other services on campus through the My Success Network.
- Gives you the ability to communicate with your adviser or campus services regarding the reason for the appointment and share other detailed information in advance of a meeting.
- When your instructor has a concern about your academic performance, take action and gain information of what support services are available to help you.
- Receive notifications from the instructors, advisers, and other campus personnel via your MU email account.
Your Right to Know as a Student
- Flags can only be viewed by you, the faculty member that raised the flag, and any individuals associated with the flag (i.e. your Academic Advisor).
- The goal of the system is to help you be successful and connect you to people and campus resources during your time at MU.
- The system is protected under the Family Educational Rights and Protection Act (FERPA)
- Learn more at the University of Missouri Registrar.
Profile Set Up
- Login to MU Connect using your pawprint and password.
- Click on your name in the top right.
- Your name in the upper right hand corner will always take you to your personal folder.
- Enter your contact information and how you prefer to be reached.
- Upload your photo to help the person you are meeting with put a face with your name.
- Select the Upload Photo Link
- Browse for the photo on your desktop (JPEG, GIF, PNG).
- Click the Upload Now button.
- Complete the General Overview and My Biography sections so faculty and advisors can learn more about you.
- Click the Save button.
How To Setup Your Profile
Your MU Connect Dashboard
- The right side of the dashboard notifies you of any items(s) that you should take action on, or any upcoming appointments you have scheduled.
- The left side of the dashboard has different icons relating to items that your advisors or instructors may have raised to notify you of your performance in a certain area.
My Success Network
- The “My Success Network” gives you 24/7 access to schedule an appointment with people and services whenever is convenient for you.
- All you have to do is hover your mouse over the person or service you want to meet with.
Student Appointment Scheduling
- Individuals and campus services not in your “My Success Network” are located under the Services Tab in the blue bar at the top of the page. Use the search bar to find specific areas and their related content, such as resources, contact information and details on how to schedule an appointment.